This Directives have to be applied with 20 April, 2016:
- Directive 2014/29/EU simple pressure vessels
- Directive 2014/30/EU relating to electromagnetic compatibility
- Directive 2014/32/EU to the making available on the market of measuring instruments
- Directive 2014/33/EU relating to lifts and safety components for lifts
- Directive 2014/34/EU relating to equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Directive 2014/35/EU relating to the making available on the market of electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits (low voltage directive)
The nine CE Directives were republished in order to adapt the guidelines to the new framework for the marketing of products. This adaptation includes the new article "Obligations of importers."
New Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
By 17 July 2014 the new Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU came into force. The Directive is effective from 19 July 2016 and replaced at this time, the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.